Your Question! God’s Answer!
QUESTION: Why does it seem like I am always struggling?
ANSWER: This question is asked by many people and I have asked this question myself. Job 14:1-2 states, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.”
The Bible teaches that we all face a life “full of trouble”. It has been rightly stated that there are three kinds of people: “those going into the storms of life, those coming out of the storms of life, and those in the middle of the storms of life”. Therefore, life is a series of struggles but for the Christian the struggle is different. While it is true we struggle, our struggles have an eternal benefit. Our struggles are more of a transformation. Stated differently: God is using our current struggle to transform us or change us into His character and likeness.
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Now That The Elections are Over, In What Direction is America Headed Today? - December 14, 2018
- Why Married Couples Fight and What God Can Do About It! (Part 2) - December 11, 2018
- I suddenly feel rejected. In all honesty, what is God’s unique advice on this subject for me? - November 30, 2018
- I hurt very badly. Help me to comprehend what God is asking for me on this day - November 28, 2018
- What kind of advice does the Bible give for people with addictions? - October 26, 2018