Your Question! God’s Answer!
QUESTION: Why does it seem like I am always struggling?
ANSWER: This question is asked by many people and I have asked this question myself. Job 14:1-2 states, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.”
The Bible teaches that we all face a life “full of trouble”. It has been rightly stated that there are three kinds of people: “those going into the storms of life, those coming out of the storms of life, and those in the middle of the storms of life”. Therefore, life is a series of struggles but for the Christian the struggle is different. While it is true we struggle, our struggles have an eternal benefit. Our struggles are more of a transformation. Stated differently: God is using our current struggle to transform us or change us into His character and likeness.
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Please God, I am Listening, Can YOU Tell Me Why it Seems Like I Can’t Get a Job? - September 13, 2018
- Can You Shed Some Light on God’s View of My Current Situation? Once Again, God’s Word has the Answers! - August 29, 2018
- Can Sickness Be the Result of Indulgencing in Sinful Acts? - August 10, 2018
- I Was Wondering, Can You Tell Me What God Has to Say About Finding Hope Again? - June 29, 2018
- Please, tell me why does it feel, at this moment, like everyone is against me - June 15, 2018