Your Question! God’s Answer!
QUESTION: Why does it seem like I am always struggling?
ANSWER: This question is asked by many people and I have asked this question myself. Job 14:1-2 states, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.”
The Bible teaches that we all face a life “full of trouble”. It has been rightly stated that there are three kinds of people: “those going into the storms of life, those coming out of the storms of life, and those in the middle of the storms of life”. Therefore, life is a series of struggles but for the Christian the struggle is different. While it is true we struggle, our struggles have an eternal benefit. Our struggles are more of a transformation. Stated differently: God is using our current struggle to transform us or change us into His character and likeness.
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Your Question! God’s Answer! - April 13, 2018
- Why Married Couples Fight and What God Can Do About It! (Part 1) - April 13, 2018
- You Can Have God’s Guidance for 2018! - April 13, 2018
- WHAT IS GOD’s WILL FOR MY LIFE? - October 30, 2017
- Awakened TO Fear - June 21, 2017