Please, tell me why does it feel, at this moment, like everyone is against me
What a powerful question! Most people admit to facing this issue or situation at some point in their life. However, the origins of the conflict are simple to understand.
Life becomes overwhelming and we believe everyone is against us when we fail to handle life God’s way. Psalms 46:1 states, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” God clearly wants to help us with life. More often than not, our attempts at handling the conflicts of life only make them worse. Therefore, it seems as if life is stacking up against, people are out-to-get us, and life is the pits. Stated differently, we create much of our own problems including others against us. God’s answer is plain as found in Psalms 50:15, “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”
As we humble ourselves before God and call upon Him, He hears and begins working in the situations or relationships. He does this so that we will glorify Him and learn to trust Him at a deeper level.
Friends, remember Romans 8:31, “What shall we say to those things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” People are not against you as much as God is for you!
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Hey, Doctor! I know that change is hard, but is there a solution to why people don’t want to change? - January 17, 2019
- Now That The Elections are Over, In What Direction is America Headed Today? - December 14, 2018
- Why Married Couples Fight and What God Can Do About It! (Part 2) - December 11, 2018
- I suddenly feel rejected. In all honesty, what is God’s unique advice on this subject for me? - November 30, 2018
- I hurt very badly. Help me to comprehend what God is asking for me on this day - November 28, 2018