Please, tell me why does it feel, at this moment, like everyone is against me
What a powerful question! Most people admit to facing this issue or situation at some point in their life. However, the origins of the conflict are simple to understand.
Life becomes overwhelming and we believe everyone is against us when we fail to handle life God’s way. Psalms 46:1 states, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” God clearly wants to help us with life. More often than not, our attempts at handling the conflicts of life only make them worse. Therefore, it seems as if life is stacking up against, people are out-to-get us, and life is the pits. Stated differently, we create much of our own problems including others against us. God’s answer is plain as found in Psalms 50:15, “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”
As we humble ourselves before God and call upon Him, He hears and begins working in the situations or relationships. He does this so that we will glorify Him and learn to trust Him at a deeper level.
Friends, remember Romans 8:31, “What shall we say to those things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” People are not against you as much as God is for you!
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Please God, I am Listening, Can YOU Tell Me Why it Seems Like I Can’t Get a Job? - September 13, 2018
- Can You Shed Some Light on God’s View of My Current Situation? Once Again, God’s Word has the Answers! - August 29, 2018
- Can Sickness Be the Result of Indulgencing in Sinful Acts? - August 10, 2018
- I Was Wondering, Can You Tell Me What God Has to Say About Finding Hope Again? - June 29, 2018
- Please, tell me why does it feel, at this moment, like everyone is against me - June 15, 2018