Please God, I am Listening, Can YOU Tell Me Why it Seems Like I Can’t Get a Job?
Listen and read in your preferred language - Écoutez et lisez dans votre langue préférée - Hören und lesen Sie in Ihrer bevorzugten Sprache - Escucha y lee en tu idioma preferido
More and more people are asking this question, and with the current unemployment at 4.1%, it stands to reason they are asking this question.
It is God’s Will for each able-bodied person to work. Paul states in 2 Thessalonians 3:10, “…that if any would not work, neither should he eat.” Therefore, it is God’s Will for you to work. Being unemployed, now, does not mean you cannot work. There are volunteer jobs available and part-time jobs seem to be more abundant also.
In some cases or situations, God is preparing the best job for you. Remaining patient is a key factor, here. Career Counselors advise the following when unemployed:
· Update resume
· Ask friends and family for leads
· Work 40 hours at getting a job. Make it your job to get a job. Applying at only a few locations, rarely yields the unique position you deserve
Trust God and rely on His promises. He is our source and not an employer. Philippians 2:13 states, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Hey, Doctor! I know that change is hard, but is there a solution to why people don’t want to change? - January 17, 2019
- Why Married Couples Fight and What God Can Do About It! (Part 2) - December 11, 2018
- I suddenly feel rejected. In all honesty, what is God’s unique advice on this subject for me? - November 30, 2018
- I hurt very badly. Help me to comprehend what God is asking for me on this day - November 28, 2018
- What kind of advice does the Bible give for people with addictions? - October 26, 2018