The Official Beginner’s Guide to Christian Counseling – Manual
by Dr. Rickey A. Nation, Ph. D.
You have asked for it and now it is here. Many have requested basic-level counseling material/training that is powerful, guaranteed, proven and affordable.
Introducing, “The Official Beginner’s Guide to Christian Counseling” manual. This manual contains truths and principles God gave me in 1991 as I began to counsel others.
This manual includes:
- 12 easy-to-read and understand chapters with a total of only 98 pages.
- Proven principles to help others deal with and overcome life-dominating problems.
- Guaranteed-to-work answers to many of life’s questions.
- A revolutionary path-of-freedom that is used successfully by many pastors, missionaries, counselors and lay people in America and around the world.
While this material/training will not certify nor license a student as a counselor, it will provide excellent training for those beginning to counsel.
This program is excellent for:
- Youth Pastors
- Children’s workers
- Anyone with a desire to help others
Don’t delay! No more excuses! Obey God’s call to help others whom are in need of Truth that will set them free.
Philippians 2:13, “For it is Christ which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”.