I suddenly feel rejected. In all honesty, what is God’s unique advice on this subject for me?
Listen and read in your preferred language - Écoutez et lisez dans votre langue préférée - Hören und lesen Sie in Ihrer bevorzugten Sprache - Escucha y lee en tu idioma preferido
Everyone struggles with fears of, or the pain from rejection. Rejection strikes the core of our innermost being causing intense pain and harm. Rejection leads to relationship failure, addictions, spiritual struggles, etc.
What is God’s cure for rejection? The answer is simple. It is Love!
However, it is God’s love as experienced in our inner being. Author Dave A. Seamands, in his book, “Freedom from the Performance Trap” p. 67 states: “In some Christians, however, damaged emotions are so intertwined with sins of the Spirit that special healing and reprogramming are necessary.”
This author understands precisely the damage from rejection.
God’s love and healing comes by applying
Colossians 2:6. It states:
“As ye have therefore receive Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him:”
How do we receive Christ Jesus?
We ask him to come into our heart by painting over our sin of disbelief. The same is true for rejection. We confess to the Lord our sin of believing we are unlovable. According to God’s Truth, it is a fact that we ARE lovable, therefore, we believe it to be true.
The exchange takes place, and we are now free in Christ in this area of our life.
This is God’s cure for rejection.
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Hey, Doctor! I know that change is hard, but is there a solution to why people don’t want to change? - January 17, 2019
- Why Married Couples Fight and What God Can Do About It! (Part 2) - December 11, 2018
- I suddenly feel rejected. In all honesty, what is God’s unique advice on this subject for me? - November 30, 2018
- I hurt very badly. Help me to comprehend what God is asking for me on this day - November 28, 2018
- What kind of advice does the Bible give for people with addictions? - October 26, 2018
Leave a Reply