I hurt very badly. Help me to comprehend what God is asking for me on this day
Listen and read in your preferred language - Écoutez et lisez dans votre langue préférée - Hören und lesen Sie in Ihrer bevorzugten Sprache - Escucha y lee en tu idioma preferido
Dear friends, God doesn’t want anything from you. He wants to care for you in times of pain, when troubles come, and in sorrow.
In John 14:18, Jesus says, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”
Read it again. Jesus tells you, “I will come to you!” He wants to heal your brokenness, set you free from what has you imprisoned and/or put you in bondage, and to comfort you when you mourn (Isaiah 62:1-3).
There is much more to receive from Him, but He only gives as we are able to bear it.
In John 16:12, Jesus says, “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.” He is a kind, gentle, and loving Father who heals us as we are able to bear it. He’s getting you ready to hear from Him. What do you do? Step aside. Surrender your heart to Him and let healing and freedom take the place in you.
Ephesians 4:31 says, “Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice.” The key word is “to let” which means allow. Ephesians 5:1 states, “Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children.”
Yes, that is right. We are His beloved/dear children. Now allow God to care for you as a parent would a hurt and sick child.
Latest posts by Dr. Rickey Nation, Ph.D. (see all)
- Hey, Doctor! I know that change is hard, but is there a solution to why people don’t want to change? - January 17, 2019
- Now That The Elections are Over, In What Direction is America Headed Today? - December 14, 2018
- Why Married Couples Fight and What God Can Do About It! (Part 2) - December 11, 2018
- I suddenly feel rejected. In all honesty, what is God’s unique advice on this subject for me? - November 30, 2018
- I hurt very badly. Help me to comprehend what God is asking for me on this day - November 28, 2018