Masters Degree – Through Cornerstone University – Program 3
After obtaining a B.A. from the N.C.C.A., another university and/or prior to enrolling, the applicant/student may apply for a Master’s degree through filling out an enrollment application. Upon acceptance into Master’s Professional Program of Study and before ordering the first course, the applicant/student must turn in copies of Ministerial credential (if obtained), Degree(s), a resume` that briefly states educational, occupational and spiritual history/journey. The applicant/student must fill out an application as to why applicant/student wants to enroll in this Professional Program of study. All student/applicants must show evidence of Christian leadership experience or a calling from God into the Ministry of Christian Counseling.
1. $200 – Application Fee (non-refundable)
2. $2,340.00 – Phase I – (Certified Temperament Counselor) – 4 course required
- How to Begin a Counseling Ministry and Take it Higher! (unless @ BA) – $295
- Basic Christian Counseling – $250
- Temperament Theory – $250
- Temperament Therapy – $250
- 10 APS Reports ($45 each) – $475
- Temperament Case Studies – $250
- 50 Board Survey on Code of Ethics – $100
- Christian Counseling: Integrating Temperament & Psychology – $295
- Clinical Supervision (3 hours) – $150
- NCCA membership fee – $50
Phase I begins by equipping the student to lay the proper foundation for a successful counseling ministry. This literally eliminates counseling-ministry failure (most counselors fail within 36 months after graduation according to one prominent psychologist). We help the student by addressing the steps necessary to begin and how to lay a proper foundation for amazing success. No other school, college or university addresses this issue like Abundant Life, including Liberty University.
3. $2,444.00 – Phase II (Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor – 4 courses required.
- Live Demo! Becoming a Skilled Counselor Using APS! course – $385
- Mastering Pastor Counseling – $250
- Codependency – $250
- Thesis (continuation of phase one) 15 APS – $675
- CounselMaster (Maret) Software – $495
- Clinical Supervision (3 hours) – $150
- National Background check – $100
- NCCA Licensure fees – $139
In Phase II, the student will learn revolutionary steps to counsel others with amazing results. This Phase builds upon Phase I by taking the student deeper into real issues people face such as addictions, codependency, marital strife, abuse, spiritual issues, guilt, etc. Much truth will be learned enabling the student to help almost everyone whom is bound up and struggling. Each student must be Ordained or become a Commissioned Minister of Counseling through Abundant Life Ministries before being awarded Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor Licensure.
4. $2,000.00 – Phase III 8 Advanced Courses (Advanced Professional Certification) at $250.00 each
Phase III gives the student options to choose from in gaining an Advanced Professional Certification. This Highly Advanced Training will enable the student to become an expert in the chosen area of:
- Integrated Marriage & Family Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Therapy
- Temperament Therapy
- Domestic Violence & Intervention
- Cognitive Therapy and Ethics
- Death and Grief Therapy
- Crisis and Abuse Therapy
- Sexual Therapy
- Group Therapy
The student will, also, be required to do a 140 page thesis using 25 APS case studies. The student will use case studies from student practicum hours.
The student will be able to write material, teach classes, seminars, etc from this level of training.
- A letter of authorization from the student stating that the National Christian Counselors Association has the authority to release his/her records and to assist him/her in obtaining a Masters degree from Cornerstone University.
- A check in the amount of $1,600.00 to cover the matriculation, administrative, and transfer fees for the Masters degree.
- A check in the amount of $200.00 made payable to the ALCCS and stapled to a note requesting that the individual’s license be upgraded from L.P.C. to Masters level license of Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor. Abundant Life will provide form to be signed.
- Submit a copy (3-ring binder) of all the clinical notes for the twenty-five (25) persons that were counseled during this program. Everyone must generate an A.P.S. report for twenty (25) individuals in order to receive their certification as a Certified Pastoral Counselor. A thesis format is provided by Abundant Life (upon request). This meets the requirements for the Masters level thesis. All APS reports must be scored by Abundant Life Christian Counseling Services and Training Center.
$8,739.00 Total Tuition Fees
PAYMENT PLAN: (We are committed to each student graduating with no educational expense debt.) * Student can make monthly payments of $150 (plus $5 credit card convenience fee). * Pay per course (plus $5 credit card convenience fee).
+_________ Donation to Jack Nation Memorial Scholarship Fund (optional)
24-36 Months average for completion
Method of Study: Most courses are available online and can be studied at home. Courses not available online will be mailed to student.
Employment Possibilities for Ordained and Commissioned Ministers: This highly recognized Professional Degree will enable the graduate to find employment in: Christian Counseling Ministry, Chaplaincy. Christian School Guidance Counselor, Hospital Chaplain, Crisis Pregnancy Center Counselor, Pastoral Counseling in a home office, church office, or independent office, Christian Homeless Shelter Counselor, Christian Student Ministries Counselor, Addiction Counselor, other related ministries needing the services of a Christian or Pastoral Counselor who is non-state licensed.
- It is highly recommended that each student complete a Basic and Advanced Supplemental Apprenticeship. In some cases it may be required.
- Commissioning can be obtained through Abundant life Ministries.
- Students are obtaining licensures and certifications as a minister of counseling through the church and not a state licensure.
- Fees are subject to change without notice
- Fees may be less depending upon prior educational expenses