MARET Systems International Premiere Counseling Software
To purchase MARET Counseling Software, please call 865-435-5706 to activate.
Unlimited use of this powerful software for only $299.00!
(Annual upgrade and maintenance fee only $50 per year due on or before anniversary date of purchase.)
Please Note: Award winning Maret Software is your #1 source for Christian Counseling, Biblical Counseling and Pastoral Counseling software. Experience increased effectiveness as this software is your tool from the Lord, and answer to prayer, for more accurate assessing and more effective counseling that gets results. However, no refunds on software purchases. Abundant Life Christian Counseling Services & Training Center is a distributor only and not the developers of this awesome software. A phone number will be given, upon request, for those needing technical advice. Prior customers whom have purchased older versions of Maret Software and wishing to upgrade must purchase the new system at current price. There is no credit given for returning customers. Sorry!
MARET Systems International
Premiere Counseling Software
For Pastors, Biblical Counselors, Christian Counselors, Youth Workers, Christian School Counselors, Missionaries or Mission Organizations and/or others whom counsel at lay level or charge a fee for their services. Are you looking for a more effective way to counsel others, introducing Maret Software?
This list contains the current assessments available in the CounselMaster System. You may use them on an unlimited basis.:
- QuikTest — An assessment of anxiety, depression and personal safety (including potential for suicide). This tool is time-tested since 1988.
- QuikTest for Youth — This is the same assessment given to adults except that its standardization criteria are set for children between the ages of 13 and 18 years of age. Get to the root quickly for faster results.
- Personality Spectrum Analysis — This assessment measures personality according to the DSM-V mandates using the same 10 personalities in the DSM-V. It measures both constructs and maladaptions for pinpointing problem areas.
- Marriage Inventory — A measurement of 13 characteristics associated with the marriage relationship. The Inventory indicates potential for domestic violence and home-of-origin issues.
- Premarital Inventory — An assessment of 10 critical areas associated with the premarital relationship. This includes home-of-origin issues and potential for abuse.
- Addictions Survey — This is an assessment of seven addictions: alcohol, drugs, sex, food, work, religion, and gambling. Furthermore, it assesses eight codependent behaviors including shame, fear of failure, fear of rejection, impulse, control issues, coping issues, thrill-seeking issues, and previous relationship issues.
- Anger Assessment — The Anger Assessment includes the following scales: An overall score, a clinical analysis score, a score that indicates the DSM-IV Intermittent Explosive Disorder possibility, memory loss due to potential psychosis, abusive-type anger, physiological manifestations of anger, emotional manifestations of anger, behavioral manifestations of anger, anxiety indications (highly correlated with elevated anger scores), and an alternative anger expression score (e.g., passive-aggressive anger).
- Spiritul Gifts Assessment — This is a measurement of 11 key spiritual gifts critical to the development of any organization. Those gifts are: wisdom, knowledge, faith, helps, administration, proclamation, teaching, exhortation, giving, mercy and helps. The Spiritual Gifts Assessment is also directly connected with the eGiftMaster Spiritual Gifts Management System. An effective tool for getting churches out-of-a-rut and enabling explosive growth.
- Personal Portrait Inventory — An Assessment that covers five broad areas of personality common to personality study. Results include 20 different personality scales.
$99.00 annual software renewal: