Donations to Abundant Life
Making a Difference in Lives Today
If you have been helped by Abundant Life Christian Counseling Services or desire to further this ministry to help others, there are a number of ways you can contribute to support this work today. Your donations will help to lay a firm foundation to support our ongoing ministries of Christian counseling and Christian counselor training. “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matt.7:24-25 KJV Your donations will help us to weather the financial storms that Christian counselors face as they minister and bring hope and healing to a dying and depraved world.
You can make a monetary donation by check sent to, or cash delivered to, Abundant Life Christian Counseling Service at 520 W Tri County Blvd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840.
Contact us by phone at (865) 435-5706 to arrange for credit card donations. Please use a check, if possible, for larger donations (above $1000) to avoid the significant fees to the ministry associated with using PayPal and credit card transactions. We will provide a receipt of monetary donations for your tax purposes.
General household items * such as clothes, furniture, electronics, appliances, toys, etc., that are “gently used” may be donated to Abundant Life at 520 W Tri County Blvd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840. These items will be sold in our periodic “rummage sales”. If you are unable to deliver your items, please contact us at (865) 435-5706 to arrange for the pick up of items donated. We will provide a receipt of items received for your tax purposes upon request. You will be responsible to determine the “market value” of such items in accordance with applicable tax regulations. If you wish to donate larger items that are “gently used” and in operable condition such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, campers, ATVs, vehicular trailers, boats, manufactured homes, office equipment, or other similar items please contact Abundant Life at (865) 435-5706 before delivering them to determine if they can be used to support the ministry. If you can, please bring them to 520 W Tri County Blvd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840 or contact us to arrange for the pick up of items donated. We will provide a receipt of items received and other required documentation for your tax purposes upon request. You will be responsible to determine the “market value” of such items in accordance with applicable tax regulations if they are retained for use by us.
Real Property Donations
Real property such as land, homes, buildings, etc. may be donated for sale or use by Abundant Life. Please contact us at (865) 435-5706 to discuss the potential donation to assure it in the best interests of all concerned. If beneficial, we will work with you to arrange for the proper transfer of the property, and provide needed documentation to you for your tax purposes.
Giving and Blessing Lives Forever – Charitable Bequest Benefits
A Charitable Bequest is an easy way for you and your loved ones to help support Abundant Life Ministries goal of supporting the church in fulfilling the Great Commission and proclain the absolute Truth and authority of the Bible in helping counsel and train others. Some of the benefits of bequest giving include but are not limited to:
- It costs nothing today to make a bequest.
- Your bequest is free of federal estate tax.
- You can still benefit your heirs with specific gifts.
- A bequest may produce estate tax saving.
- You can leave a legacy through a bequest.
Would you like to continue to support the important ongoing work of Abundant Life after you have gone to heaven? Here are some opportunities to leave a legacy that will benefit the ministry forever. Your donations will help assure long-term continuity as well as growth and outreach of Abundant Life’s ministries. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matt. 28:19-20 KJV Your donations will help us to extend the reach of Abundant Life’s Ministries to all those that the Lord desires us to touch in His world.
Monetary, Material, and Real Property Bequests
Monetary, material, and real property bequests to support the work of Abundant Life may be made through your will. This type of support enables our Ministry to be sustained during life’s difficulties. Please contact us at (865)435-5706 to discuss the potential donation and we will work with you to assure it is structured in a way that all can benefit from.
Stocks, Bond and Annuities Bequests
Stocks, bond and annuities bequests to support the work of Abundant Life Ministries may,also,be made through donors wills. Please contact us at (865) 435-5706 to discuss the potential donation and we will work with you to assure it is structured in a way that reflects the best interests of all concerned.
* We accept gently-used household items for our rummage sales.
- Clothing & Linens: Washed, no tears, no stains, no mildew, no strong odors from cigarettes, pets or moth-balls.
- Upholstered Furniture, Mattresses, and Area Rugs: No significant tears or stains, no mildew or strong cigarette/pet odors.
- Wood or Solid Furniture: Not broken or badly dented or water damaged, not missing any vital parts. Minor dents or scratches are acceptable. Entertainment centers are acceptable.
- Televisions: Still in good working condition, max size of 36”, less than 5 years old, no missing knobs or buttons. Minor dents or scratches are acceptable.
- Electronics: Stereo components and speakers, DVD players, lap top computers and components etc., complete and in working condition
- Appliances: Examples include refrigerators, stoves, washers/dryers, microwave ovens. Still working, no missing knobs or buttons. Minor dents or scratches are acceptable.
- Miscellaneous Items: Toys, games tools, music instruments, knickknacks, books, magazines, artwork, dishes, pots/pans, shoes, antiques, and jewelry.
We cannot accept the following items for our rummage sales.
- Damaged items as noted above.
- Anything that is wet from rain or floods, etc.
- Items with a size or weight that is above our ability to handle.
Please help us reduce our expenses by allowing us to decline some items that we cannot sell.